Giggling Fun for the Whole Family!
1. Boosts Your Immune System
Laughter boosts the immune system by decreasing stress hormones and increasing immune cells and infection-fighting antibodies, thus improving your resistance to disease. Laughter also stimulates the lymph system.
2. Lowers Stress
Laughter releases a rush of stress-busting hormones like epinephrine and dopamine. A good, hearty laugh from the belly also oxygenates your body and provides an emotional and physical release, removing tension and leaving your body relaxed.
3. Relieves Pain
Laughing can release endorphins, the body's natural pain killers, which can help ease chronic pain.
4. Gives Your Abs a Workout
Laughter can help you burn a few calories and tone your abs and diaphragm. When you are laughing, the muscles in your stomach expand and contract, similar to when you intentionally exercise your abs. Some experts say laughter is “internal jogging.”
5. Protects Your Heart and Lungs
Laughter increases your heart rate and oxygen levels, which both improve the functioning of blood vessels and blood circulation. Laughing can help reduce blood pressure and protect you against a heart attack and other cardiovascular problems
9 square tic-tac-toe board
randomizer 1-20 for each square
three in a row matching horizontal, vertical or diagonal results in match exercise
Scramble cards. 3 matches in a row will spawn animations of matching cards and launch Laughter Practice
- Illustration or 10 frame animation on each square with text title appearing as rollover
- Variety of laugh tracks as line is drawn, match made, buttons pushed, etc.
- Push and light squares - no line. Sparkling, giggling line animation occurs on 3 in a row
- Close caption box with transcript
- Ability to return to Hee-Ha-Ho game or randomly receive another Laughter Practice prompt and demo card
- About Laughter Yoga
- About Laura-Lou Pape-McCarthy
- About Nate Jensen
- Patreon links